Saturday, June 9, 2012

Simkanin Letter





New Letter from Dick Simkanin

[This was a letter from Richard Simkanin who had been put in prison.  I noticed that it was on my old blog so I'm going to include it here for everyone to read.  Dick was a good friend of mine and I still miss him as he passed away December 28, 2010 in Beaumont Federal Prison, Texas.  I made the introductory comments, and I think many of you should have the opportunity to read what my friend said to me.  This was written to me from the Ft. Worth Federal Medical Center.  At the time he wrote this letter, he had heard about my divorce from my wife of 32 years and the general problems my stand against the income tax had caused my family.]

This letter made me weep, not in sadness, but in joy knowing there are men like him, who are fighting for truth. That has always been our goal, and all of us realize the risks we have taken in the past, and those risks we may take in the future. 

I'll comment on his letter after you read it. I'm going to edit some things out regarding the discussion of his case. The rest is just as he wrote it.


27 Jan, 04 D.D. 

Al, 

My dear beloved friend, Al. I am so sorry to hear about your loved ones and their attitude about your courageous stand for what is right. No matter what they say to you, you are right. Don't ever forget that. 

The newspaper says I'm looking at 129 years sentence. I'll tell you right now, I ain't giving them 129 years. I'll be 60 years old in July of this year. I've decided to hang around until I see the outcome of my appeal. If the appeal goes south, well I really don't want to be any part of the New Amerika anyway, in prison or out. 

I have now been in prison over 7 months, and believe me, this unit I'm in, it seems like 7 years. They call this the Jail Unit. It is sealed off from the rest of the prison population(aobut 1200). This jail unit contains on the average about 90 inmates. Of this 90 most are sent here from all over the Southwest-South for mental evaluations. You can just imagine the type of people running loose in this unit. There are people who crow like roosters, bark and whine like sick dogs, talk to themselves all day long, hide out all day long, walk in circles from sunrise to sunset, can't speak a word of English, people coming off of hard drugs, murderers, rapists, bank robbers, dope dealers and smugglers, and all kinds of drug related crime. The population is about 50% Mexican, 40% Black, and the rest white Anglo. 

Prision has its own way with your mind. Prison gives the occupants NOTHING, but it takes everything it can. The only relief from prison is sleep, so one tries to sleep as much as possible. 

Like I said, prison has it's own way with your mind. In prison, you have a chance to think, analyse, and form conclusions, there's nothing else to do. Actually you could sit around and play cards and dominos with the above types all day long. 

Al, the only way this corrupt court system will be fixed, is when God Himself fixes it. And I truly believe He is working on it, but in His time, not ours. 

If I get out of this gov't hell hole, I will devote the rest of my life to IIChronicles 7:14 (If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.) 

Al, the judicial system is totally corrupt. We are not going to win. The game is fixed. I know and you know what the organic law says. We have not committed any crime. We are both fighting the good fight and we will both suffer. Remember, we suffer not in vain. Right is right and truth is truth. It is only when we agree to participate in crime that we become criminals. So, I will not become a criminal to stay out of prison. I know that sounds funny, but it's true. 

My next step is the 5th Circuit, appeal. Arch McColl is receiving input now from some 40 attorneys across the country. Every day Tom receives a not from a couple of attorneys, different one each day. He say it's like a coming out fo the closet party. More and more and more attorneys willing to say the Fed Tax System is being Grossly misapplied. 

Here's something I just found out a couple of weeks ago. Congress (legislative Branch) collects taxes. Opps, Gross Constitutional violation. Powers granted by the Constitution, actually deligated, cannot be redelegated to another branch, period. So by what authority is the Executive Branch collecting money??? Userpation of power, some might call it Treason. And there are several oversvations that have been right under our noses and we haven't seen them. 

But the lawyers coming out of the closet are starting to put some real light on things. We'll see what happens! I contend that attorneys in general are not very bright people, but the one's at the top of the list are extremely bright people. I also contend that when we get enough of these brighter people to admit the truth, the rest will follow and down comes the IRS thugs. 

So I can tell you for now is hang in there, fight the good fight and don't give an inch. We are right. 

I love you my friend. You do not realize how much strength I have received from you. You have been a blessing to me from God. Someday, some way I hope I have a chance to repay you. 

Well, I better stop writing or I'll have to use 2 postage stamps to send this. 

Don't take that to mean I don't have any money, I'm OK with my commisary funds to last for awhile. 

>>There's a new sound! Somebody's walking around quacking like a duck.<< Never a dull moment in this place. 

What's the status with Lynne Merrideth? 

Are there any other new battles out there starting up? 

Thank you for asking about Carole. She's doing a lot better and visits me once a week. Last week she reminded me that she hasn't and doesn't intend to forget about "for better or worse, richer or poorer, sickness and health, until death." 

God bless you my friend and let me hear soon from you. 

Dick 
_________________________________________________________________


Al's comments on this letter: [Sometime on 2004]

Obviously, my emotions run the gamut on this one. Dick, is one of the nicest gentlemen I've ever met. I love this man and I respect him because he is a man of honor and integrity. He's still only a man, but he is a man of principle, warmth,and compassion. 
 
Dick said: "I really don't want to be any part of the New Amerika anyway, in prison or out." 

This was a stunning remark from him. I've been feeling the same way lately, observing the actions of the "government" as nothing more than a new age freak show. It's my opinion that this nation is going to collapse under the garbage of its leadership. That's why Dick has taken the stand that he has, because he wants to see a better life for those people who will live after we're long gone. If any of us cared about ourselves, we would have simply paid the tax and live our own lives in peace. However, Dick and I realize that by doing the latter, we would be living in our own delusion of freedom, when the fact is we would be nothing more than corporate slaves helping to perpetuate the new world disorder. 

"Prison gives its occupants NOTHING, but it takes everything it can", said Simkanin. Yes, that's true, and if functions the same way that our "government" does. The "government" takes everything it can, and leaves us nothing. The whole country has been put in prison. It is the prison of the mind, and the lack of truth. Our government functions as our slave masters and it happens because we consent to it. 

We consent by turning a blind eye to the suffering of others. We consent by getting our "fair share" while we turn away our compassion for other peoples' suffering. We consent when we continue to elect morons into public office who will never protect our rights. We consent by pleading into their non functional, law merchant courts. We consent because we think this could never happen to us. We consent because we willingly turn our eyes away from God's law. 

It is supposed to be the job of government to protect the rights of the people. Why do we continue to vote for this kind of injustice? My suggestion is to never again vote, until we get a valid republican government back in functioning order. I'm ashamed that I ran for Congress. Had I won the election, I'd just be a sales rep. for the new world order. I probably would have been thrown out anyway. 

I disagree with Dick's hope that attorneys will see the light. The only way I could accept that, is if many attorneys turned in their bar cards. My view is that attorneys are dangerous vipers, and if one wants to stay out of the snake pit, he certainly doesn't want to hire a viper. Hiring an attorney is like sucking on a pacifier; the problem is that it doesn't give any milk. 

The "court" system is a pit of snakes. It is an intellectual hell hole that serves the unseemly rot that it generates.  Their damnation does not slumber and the actors will reap the whirlwind. 

I am honored to be called a "beloved friend" of Dick Simkanin. I hope, that maybe someday, Dick's message, and yes, my message will not fall on deaf ears, but will fall upon the ears of those who want a better life for the people of this nation. 

Regards, 
Al Thompson 


_____________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment